Professional Services...The Wolgast Design Group Way.
Over the past 60 years, we have learned a great deal about construction. One of the most important lessons learned is that no two clients, and more specifically, no two projects are the same. Each has specific needs that must be understood and addressed in order to assure a successful project.
This realization led to the birth of the Wolgast Design Group entity. While Wolgast Design Group contains the architectural leg of our construction services, it is truly much more than that. Wolgast Design Group offers a comprehensive array of services all tailored to better satisfy each of our clients' unique construction related needs. We understand how critical it is to find out what the requirements are for a particular project, not only in the design stage, but also during construction and beyond and then offer logical alternatives. We recognize the importance of having the right people involved in decision-making throughout all phases of a project to get the best possible results. Our consultants work with you in every aspect of the construction process. We provide a team that is flexible and responsive to change and faces challenges head on. It's the Wolgast Way.
Wolgast Design Group offers the following advantages to our clients:
- We challenge conventional assumptions that can otherwise be taken for granted, therefore providing our clients with the most value for their dollar.
- Site planning is a critical step in any construction project. Environmental input such as prevailing wind direction, solar possibilities, views, sources of noise, traffic flow, parking, etc., as well as zoning and code requirements, soil conditions and utilities are identified. These findings strengthen the final overall design and ultimately construction solution for your project.
- The design for your project is continually reviewed with you to ensure that it meets your requirements. Ultimately, a final design develops, which the client and Professional Services team believe to be the most definitive solution for the proposed project.
- Constant communication virtually eliminates unknowns, surprises and cost overruns.
- Construction documents; drawings, specifications and proposal forms, pinpoint the materials and systems to be used on the facility and how they will be assembled.
At Wolgast Design Group, all systems are in place to design, engineer and construct your facility while taking advantage of our Professional Services team. We have been progressive in our construction services over the past 60 years in Saginaw and throughout Michigan and will continue to offer our clients the comprehensive construction solutions needed to successfully fulfill each unique project needs.