Dental Facility Construction...The Wolgast Way
The Specialist in Dental Facility Construction in Michigan.
As dental construction experts, we know dental office construction is not simply building another building it's a long term investment for your practice. The specific needs of your practice, staff and patients must be diagnosed before ground is ever broken. Our team of dental facility specialists have learned what it takes for a project to be successful without sacrificing form, function, quality or craftsmanship.
Experience. Knowledge. Expertise.
Our Phased Dental Construction Process assures that the construction of your dental office will meet your specific needs while delivering exceptional value and quality for your long term investment.
- Planning to meet specific requirements, such as: special equipment, patient flow, supplier relationships and shielding for X-rays.
- A turn-key solution that addresses the design, budget, finance package, schedule and construction with a single-source of responsibility.
- Keeping you fully informed through the project of cost and schedules.
- Easing the demands on your time that a construction project can require. Wolgast manages all phases of the project.
- Understanding that your practice is where you make your living and working with you to be certain your project will enhance your business.
- Maintaining a flexible construction schedule and safe jobsite to keep your practice open and functioning during a renovation or addition.
Closeout & Occupancy
- Performing a detailed inspection before occupancy to assure your satisfaction.
- Providing a two-year workmanship warranty with check-ups at six months, one year and two years.
Click here to request a white paper.