Education Construction...The Wolgast Way
The Specialist in Education Construction in Michigan.
At Wolgast, we know school, college or university construction is not simply building another building it's a long term investment for your organization. The specific needs and goals of your project must be determined before ground is ever broken and we can help assess your needs through a facility study. Our team of school construction specialists has decades of experience in construction management in Saginaw and throughout Michigan. From our many projects throughout the state, we have learned what it takes to successfully complete a project without sacrificing form, function, quality or craftsmanship.
Experience. Knowledge. Expertise.
With Construction Managers in Saginaw, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, the Upper Peninsula and Ohio, we can assure that the construction of your facility will meet your specific needs while delivering exceptional value and quality for your long term investment. When you work with our staff of certified construction managers, you receive:
- A team of construction management professionals having over 20 years experience with former school superintendents as consultants.
- School Bond Vote Assistance to provide experience in passing your bond.
- A construction advocate that will manage all aspects of the project to be certain all requirements, schedules and budgets are being met.
- A detailed comparison of materials and systems that accounts for the life-cycle costs of long term maintenance and operational expenses.
- Weekly meetings and daily progress reports are documented through your access to Constructware software, keeping you fully updated throughout the project.
- A safe jobsite for your staff, students and our crews by performing weekly safety meetings and audits through our safety committee.
- When necessary, a flexible construction schedule is implemented to keep your school open and functioning during a renovation or addition.
- Consistent, full-time field supervision during the entire project.
- The time and cost are guaranteed not to exceed contract, plus if we complete the project sooner than scheduled the client pays less.
- A two-year workmanship warranty with check-ups at six months, one year and two years.