Healthcare Construction...The Wolgast Way
The Specialist in Medical Facility Construction in Michigan.
At Wolgast, we know medical office construction is not simply building another building. It's a long-term investment for your practice. The specific needs of your practice, staff and patients must be diagnosed before ground is ever broken. Over our many medical facility projects, we have learned what it takes to be successful from start to finish, without sacrificing form, function, quality or craftsmanship.
Experience. Knowledge. Expertise.
Our Phased Medical Construction Process assures that the construction of your medical office will meet your specific needs while delivering exceptional value and quality for your long term investment.
- Planning to meet specific requirements, such as: specialty practice needs, patient flow, blood draw labs, shielding, gases, pain management, patient comfort and HIPAA patient confidentiality.
- Meeting all zoning and code specifications and securing all necessary permits, such as: the Certificate of Need process with the state and EPA requirements.
- A turn-key solution that addresses the design, budget, finance package, schedule and construction with a single source of responsibility.
- Keeping you fully informed through the project of cost and schedules.
- Managing all phases of the project to ease the demands on your time that a construction project can require.
- Understanding that your medical practice is where you make your living and working with you to be certain your project will enhance your business.
- Maintaining a flexible construction schedule and safe jobsite to keep your medical practice open and functioning during a renovation or addition.
Closeout & Occupancy
- Performing a detailed inspection before occupancy to assure your satisfaction.
- Providing a two year workmanship warranty with check-ups at six months, one year and two years.
Click here to request a white paper.