Manufacturing Construction...The Wolgast Way
The specialist in manufacturing construction in Michigan.
At Wolgast, we know manufacturing construction is not simply building another building it's a long term investment for your business. The specific needs of your operations must be planned before ground is ever broken. Our turn key construction process allows you to stay focused on running your business while we manage all phases of the construction from start to finish.
Experience. Knowledge. Expertise.
Our Phased Manufacturing Construction Process assures that the construction of your facility will meet your specific needs while delivering exceptional value and quality for your long term investment.
- Planning to meet specific requirements, such as: fast track schedules, truck wells, pits, specialized equipment, heavy machinery, overhead cranes, storage and testing rooms.
- Meeting all zoning and code specifications and securing all necessary permits.
- Applying knowledge and experience of Brownfield regulations that can earn you economic incentives and save you significant costs.
- Keeping you fully informed through out the project of cost and schedules.
- Managing all phases of the project to ease the demands on your time that a construction project can require.
- Maintaining a flexible construction schedule and safe jobsite to keep your practice open and functioning during a renovation or addition.
Closeout & Occupancy
- Performing a detailed inspection before occupancy to assure your satisfaction.
- Providing a one-year workmanship warranty with check-ups at six months and one year.